Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A New Day

Today the hubster had off of work and we spent our bi-weekly date at the IMAX theatres seeing Iron Man 2 again. Much better in IMAX. That was fun, we went to mall afterwards and shopped a lil, then ended it with Auntie Anne pretzels (me: plain NO salt him: cinnamon sugar).

This morning while in the process of doing something on the laptop for my mother I got pissed at that piece of crap and decided that I would buy a netbook this evening.  So this evening after picking up my son, we went to Costco where i successfully purchased a NEW laptop instead of a netbookOMG talk about happy!!  I haven been dying for a new one since high school, mind you i graduated in 2005. 

So I come to you this evening with my new laptop, saying HELLO OUT THERE!!! And sharing my day as well.  Maybe I will log on later...if not, goodnite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment