Today is May 9th, just another Sunday in which i spend my day calculating the week ahead. However I did manage to go to Ihop today and eat a rather large breakfast. I had plans of coming home and cleaning the mess that was made somewhere in between my big clean on Thursday and today. I was all set to do laundry and then come home to a made up bed and a movie night with the fam....how quickly things change. After that breakfast I came home and had the best nap ever. Felt like a good nights sleep, you know the one where you don't have to work in the morning and you KNOW you can wake up whenever you want to and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Like that!! Now I am up and sharing my day, weekend with you.
This weekend, like so many people, i shared in the joy of going to see Iron Man 2. I liked the movie. My personal opinion is that although good, it wasn't better than the first one. The first one was just BOMB. Moving on...
Hopefully I can become more consistent with posting on this blog, even posting on my cell phone. Pictures and video to follow soon enough. For now, I'm signing out again...going to attempt to clean...
Smoochez
No comments:
Post a Comment