Today I went down South Jersey just to hang and shop and visit...Ended up falling in love with a puppy. Now you know how the husband feels about me having a dog. He is in NO WAY allowing that to happen. He seems to have a morbid fear of dogs, which i can respect. However, Im talking about a puppy that is no more than 10 pounds full grown soak and wet.
The lady let me hold the puppy. He was soooo cute. He was a mix between a maltese and a yorshire...a morky...lol. He fit in my hand and i cradled him onto my chest. He lay there with his paws on my chest as though he was holding on to me and i could feel him lil body shaking and then he calmed down and I knew for sure that I was meant to have him.
After the hubby denied me my new love who i have named in my little heart "Snuggles", i almost bust out into tears on the way to the car. I had to hold it in at the risk of embarassment and him questioning my tears, although it wouldnt have taken a rocket scientist to realize why i was upset. So I lay here in my big ol king size bed with my husband watching half ton mom while our son lay in his own bed in his spider man themed room and i wish that i had a small puppy to top this lovely family off.
Dream on.....
No comments:
Post a Comment