Ha!! I finally posted something without my sister having to remind me. Yayyy for me!
Today is Wednesday and I have yet to get into the swing of things. I am so tired and it seems like I am still on AL time. I would love to sleep in all day but now I will be starting a new schedule at work. So that is next to impossible unless I take a day to myself and I would rather pay some bills and get that out the way. Isn't that the way it goes though. After the good news from my supervisor I immediately thought of ways to save and save and then thoughts of paying off certain things began to flood my mind. In short I realized that Biggie was right....(lol) More Money More Problems... whether it be baby mama drama or bill collectors, More Money More Problems. That right there should be a clear sign to anyone that money can't buy you happiness. Maybe a Porsch but not happiness. ;-)
Yesterday my son started his first day of Pre-K 4 and he is going full time now. I'm such the proud parent. Although I was unable to make it to his first day at school, I feel good knowing that my mother took him and he enjoyed his day. His school has a website that I can check to see what his class is doing this week. On another note, he has off tomorrow. He just started and he has off. Man... why dont they do this at work. I want naptime and coloring time and lunch with a healthy snack. That would be so awesome to have off for all these holidays that no one really cares about. Dream on MiMi...
Ahhh, let me get back to work guys...I think I'll post another by lunch time...
BESOS!!!
~MiMi~
No comments:
Post a Comment