So I thought that I'd post right before I went to bed tonight. No really big updates, sorry. I am excited for this weekend though. Saturday is my 6 month anniversary and I cant wait to spend the day getting all pretty for a night out with my babe. Sunday is his talk, the first with his new outline, and I really cant wait to hear it and I know he'll do good. Plus you KNOW we goin out after that too. I plan on getting real fat this weekend. Ooo and speaking of food, I cooked tonight. Fried chicken wings, mixed veggies, and mac n cheese. YUMMM!!! I even called my sis in law to join in on the good eats.
Today was such a crazy day, the rain made it horrible. I tried to make the best of it with a doc visit and lunch with the Mr. We had fun, but tomorrow is back to work. -_- .... So when I got home I watched that movie "Dear John".....i was so pissed...i didnt like what happened before the ending...not as fairytale-ish as I wanted, but I guess it turned out to be a good movie anyway.
So I lay here with my laptop on my lap...*funny* and my ipod playing through my stereo sharing my day with you all. *yawns* Well now I think I should sign off before I fall asleep with this thing...and it gets hot...lol.... so before I burn my legs... GOODNIGHT!!!
Mi~
No comments:
Post a Comment