I really should be doing better about my posting. Enough of that though because it just seems as though thats the way that I start all of my posts. Im home from my meeting and I missed my sis @curlynixs ... sigh...
Last night my son decided to start coughing in my face and later on proceed to come in my room and get up underneath me. OH NO!!! Now I have a sore throat and I just took some medicine. So as I write to you, please remember that I am so drugged up. I dont think the tea that I just had made any of this any better. LOL
I still have yet to post about our crazy night in NY. I have to post that and maybe it will help you all to have a good laugh, or cry. I also have some CD reviews to complete. As soon as they are complete they will be uploaded.
Oh and check me out on Tumblr ... same name, KLASIKMIMI...
Peace and Love !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment